10 Tips on Safe Dating In The Covid-19 Pandemic
In the beginning of 2020 Covid-19 changed the world and 90% of people developed a Postponed Life Syndrome. Days of the week changed their names: Thisday, Thatday, Otherday, Someday,Yesterday, Today and Nextday.
We had to adapt to the new normal. Staying inside and minimizing social contacts forced many of us to put dating on the back burner being alone for however long it takes for the pandemic to be over.
By 2022 it has been there for long enough for all of us to realize that this is not going away easily. We started to feel that there is no way to get back those 2 years of our lives.
Humans are social beings. It’s in our DNA to connect with other people. Some folks go from one extreme to the other, meeting up carelessly and totally neglecting the safety dance.
So how can you find the right balance? Is it possible to stay healthy and not be alone? Can dating be safe in the pandemic time?
Absolutely yes! Why don’t you turn a problem into a chance? Here is how you can make lemonade from the lemons life gave you.
With more and more countries getting vaccination and with omicron being “the first ray of hope”, now it’s just the right time to do your homework.
1. Be more selective and choose based on qualities that really matter. Adhere to your real search criteria. Pandemic is not the good time for a here-today-gone-tomorrow-type of thing. When you weigh up your emotional and physical needs against safety concerns, meeting up should be worth the risk.
2. The pandemic is doing you a favor: you are forced to sit quietly and think about what you want. Imagine what kind of person you want to be with for the rest of your life. Understanding this is a path towards higher success in relationship.
3. A friend in need is a friend indeed. Here is another favor the pandemic is doing for you: everyone is stressed out now – so it’s the perfect chance to learn her real personality.
4. It is always better to know who someone is as soon as possible. Inquire about things that matter to you. Ask key questions early. Don’t wait until you’ve already invested too much energy and time in the relationship.
5. Have enough remote meetings before getting physical – it’s a good thing in the long run because of a stronger emotional protection and building trust.
Dating is a process. It’s a marathon, not a sprint. The purpose of the first in-person meeting is to confirm what you have already figured out during the remote meetings. Increase the number of virtual dates you go on before the first in-person meeting.
6. Don’t forget there are such things as sexting, sensual selfies and video sex.
When you are having a chat or a video chat you can maintain a conversation without getting distracted by music in the background, other people at the restaurant, etc. You are focused on discussing topics that are really important.
7. Before the meeting occurs, set some ground rules on how you will interact. Establish mutual boundaries and conditions such as:
- having a safe meeting place;
- wearing masks on the first date;
- quarantining before the meeting;
- maintaining social distance and ways to do it;
- ensuring each other that you are symptom-free.
You choose! She also has the right to set safety conditions. It’s the matter of trusting each other.
Make sure that when it comes to the first date, your actions and words align.
8. Needless to say, receiving your shot makes you more attractive. Vaccination is having a positive effect on daters. The phrase “I’m vaccinated” increased in daters’ profiles in the past 6 months by 3000%.
9. You can either regress or adapt to new situation. With the physical aspect being on hold people are developing deeper emotional connections and building relationships based on open communication and shared values. Be completely open and sincere – just be your true self!
So hurry up! Do your homework now so that by the time this whole Covid-19 thing is over you will have the most desirable and beautiful woman wait for your visit.
While we are postponing, life speeds by.
Don’t put your life on hold to watch someone else live their dream. Today is the best time to make your dreams come true!
Find My Love Now!